ROST has entered into an agreement with Alps EcoScience to assist them in bringing their range of Bio-Organic Catalysts to market.
The BOC products contain no bacteria, are completely nontoxic and are biodegradable. BOCs are built upon the powerful bio-catalytic capabilities of a fermentation supernatant derived from plants and minerals offering a highly enriched and concentrated nutrient source. This is blended with surface modifying components into a very powerful liquid concentrate which when placed in water to create ultra-fine micro-bubbles that act as a platform for highly accelerated chemical and biological reactions for much higher conversion rates within water and solid waste treatment.
How they Act:
- Establish conditions for rapid oxygen penetration into the cell wall of microorganisms.
- Increase the volume of biogas yields in anaerobic digestion systems through increased solubilisation of waste stream components.
- Provide highly enriched bio-available nutrients for optimizing biological transformation of organic pollutants.
- Significantly enhance the reduction of discharges in wastewater treatment facilities.
- Degrade biological film growth, improving healthcare safety, reducing contamination and corrosion.
- Degrade mineralisation within tanks, pipes and filters.
- Cleave (hydrolysis) the molecular bonds of fats, oils and greases (FOGs) to glycerol and fatty acids.
- Offer superior performance in eliminating noxious and hazardous (odours) volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Have the ability to substantially speed up the remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH).
- Dramatically improve the microbial vitality in indigenous ecologies.
BOCs offer substantial operational optimization in the applications of:
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Bio-Catalytic Cleaning
- Composting & Animal Care
- Hydrocarbon Cleaning/Remediation
- Paper and Pulp
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Clarification
We are looking for energetic people or organisations to help us in our endeavours and welcome enquiries. Ideally we are looking for people who can introduce us to customers covering the applications in the market sectors mentioned above. We are looking in the United Kingdom and Europe and welcome enquiries from interested parties. Please use our contact form in the first instance.